Cash Management Relationship Analyst
- Standard / Permanent
- CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
BNP Paribas is a key player in international banking, has a presence in 65 countries, with more than 190,000 employees, including nearly 145,000 in Europe. The Group supports all its customers – individuals, associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs and institutions – in the success of their projects through its financing, investment, savings and protection solutions in a changing world.
Corporate & Institutional banking division offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional clients. BNP Paribas has 200 years history in Europe and a firm position in Hungary for 30 years.
In its Corporate & Institutional Banking BNP Paribas also enjoys strong positions in the Central Europe region, with branch offices in 5 countries (Hungary, Check Republic, Romania, Bulgaria, Greece), serving 9 countries.
BNP PARIBAS, Hungary Branch is looking for a
Cash Management Relationship Analyst
This role is to guarantee the timely delivery of daily banking services for Corporate Clients across Europe. You will be assigned a portfolio of clients for which you will have to ensure efficient delivery of high quality service in the management of their current accounts and Cash Management queries by leveraging all BNP Paribas capabilities to propose the most appropriate solutions.
· Provide corporate clients with a front line entry point for support in their daily banking services needs
· Be responsible/accountable for the overall Cash Management relationship of the client portfolio by proactively proposing solutions and anticipating client needs
· Ensure day-to-day operational efficiency by maintaining and improving effective client queries management
· Follow-up incident resolution, analysis of client’s feedback and actions to implement and ensure complaints are properly managed
· Maintain a dynamic, interactive and pro-active relationship with the clients and with the internal stakeholders
· Follow the internal control framework to ensure reliability and traceability of the work doneReport encountered issues and achievements to Management, and input the relevant items in the internal reporting tools
· Contribute to Cash Management Servicing transformation and support the successful implementation of the target model
· Share skills and expertise within the Servicing environment and beyond (cross and up-skilling)
· Ensure Basic technical support to clients regarding e-banking tools & Cash management products
· Promote “Selfcare” habits to client, as part of the digitalization initiatives
What qualities do we look for?
· Bachelor’s degree in Economics/Finance and Accounting
· Banking and Financial Operations
· Client Management
· Investment & Wholesale Banking – Cash Management & Corporate Deposits Proficient
· Communication skills – oral & written
· Organisational skills
· Client focused
· Ability to develop and leverage networks
· Analytical Ability
· High-level MS Office (Excel) knowledge
· Very good German and English language skills in word and writing
What we offer?
· a competitive remuneration package and flexible social benefit package
· diverse product portfolio and complex job functions
· inspiring networking opportunities regionally in Central Europe and internationally within a global Group
· being part of a prestigious, ethical and sustainable global company
· working with a diverse team and belonging to an inclusive community
· a stimulating multinational environment in a top quality office, based in Budapest, at the heart of the new downtown, close to Westend City Center
· market leading trainings, on-the-job training program
· attention to employee well-being and work-life balance