Head of Cash Management for Central Europe Region
- Employment contract
- Standard / Permanent
- Job / Mission
- CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
- Cash Mgmt 2023
BNP Paribas is a key player in international banking, has a presence in 65 countries, with more than 190,000 employees, including nearly 145,000 in Europe. The Group supports all its customers – individuals, associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs and institutions – in the success of their projects through its financing, investment, savings and protection solutions in a changing world.
Corporate & Institutional Banking division offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional clients. BNP Paribas has 200 years history in Europe and a firm position in Hungary for 30 years.
In its Corporate & Institutional Banking BNP Paribas also enjoys strong positions in the Central Europe Region, with branch offices in 5 countries (Hungary, Check Republic, Romania, Bulgaria, Greece), serving 9 countries.
BNP PARIBAS, Hungary Branch is looking for a
Head of Cash Management for Central Europe Region
based in Budapest
Mission of the position:
- Defines and implements the Cash Management strategy in the Region, in accordance with the Transaction Banking's strategy and in close coordination with Country Management and Coverage.
- Contributes to position BNPP as a global leader for Cash Management expertise and knowledge in the market, with full responsibility for its market position in the Region.
- Ensures the successful implementation of the Cash Managements (CM) organization within CEE
- Proposes and validates with his/ her management the business strategy for his/her scope.
- Ensures CM's Regional objectives and budgets are met, including P&L, Deposits, Transaction volumes.
- Ensures bridges to the Liquidity Management specialists to increase market share and reputation
- Promotes the transactional offering together with Global Markets/ FX teams.
- Responsible for the entire suite of CM product offering (Collections, Payments and Reporting) in CEE. Sets Regional pricing guidelines and validates specific pricing conditions with Country Heads and Coverage. Ensures appropriate levels of product expertise of the front office teams (CM and Coverage), through adequate trainings, to sell the complete suite of cash management products.
- Guarantees that all deadlines that are applicable to CM in the region are met.
- Manages by example, provides regular feedback, develops his/hers team ensuring challenging targets and development opportunities.
- Ensure Compliance with Bank's policies/procedures (especially KYC and AML/Sanctions) and regulatory requirements, in particular with regards to the KYC responsibilities and duties
- Coordinates with Coverage to develop, communicate and implement CM marketing strategy for CEE.
- Promotes TB sales convergence In close coordination with the regional Head of GTS.
- •Develops synergies with the Corporate Deposit Line (CDL) to define and execute a strategy with regard to Liquidity Management and the collection of corporate deposits.
- Elaborates and implements, together with Global Markets, a joint action plan to grow transactional FX
- Provides leadership and support to the Regional CM teams for new products and/or channels.
- Steers CM product development & packaging, ensuring appropriate processes and interaction are in place with relevant internal stakeholders (Legal, Risk, Compliance, Tax, Operations…)
- Contributes to the recruitment, appointment, appraisal, compensation, individual objectives… of local Cash Management teams, together with the Country Heads.
What qualities do we look for?
- More than 10yrs of banking experience in client facing responsibilities.
- Fluent in English with outstanding presentation and communication skills.
- Track record in building and leading a high performance international team located in various geographies.
- Track record of identifying and structuring complex cash management mandates across multiple geographies and legal jurisdictions.
- A positive and energetic personality, able to influence and inspire
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills. Able to deliver under pressure within tight deadlines and with strong capacity for autonomy.
- A team player with a genuine interest to facilitate other's work.
- Result-driven, used to manage and be managed through quantitative KPI.
- Master's degree or equivalent in Finance.
- French and/or [Region-typical language] speaking.
- Good knowledge of BNP Paribas' system and strong internal network.
What we offer?
- Inspiring networking opportunities regionally in Central Europe and internationally within a global BNPP Group;
- Being part of a prestigious, ethical and sustainable global company;
- Dynamic environment where there is a continuous strive for improvement
- Market leading trainings, on-the-job training program;
- Working with a diverse team and belonging to an inclusive community;
- A stimulating multinational environment in a top quality office, based in Budapest, at the heart of the new downtown;
- A competitive remuneration package and flexible social benefit package with:
- Large yearly cafeteria package
- Extensive Private Health and Life Insurance program
- Language training support
- Flexible working environment, with hybrid remote-office opportunity;
- Attention to employee well-being and work-life balance