- Employment contract
- Standard / Permanent
- Job / Mission
- PERMANENT CONTROL
SENIOR DUE DILIGENCE OFFICER
(In full time, with permanent term contract)
BNP Paribas is a key player in international banking, has a presence in 65 countries, with more than 190,000 employees, including nearly 145,000 in Europe. The Group supports all its customers – individuals, associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs and institutions – in the success of their projects through its financing, investment, savings and protection solutions in a changing world.
Corporate & Institutional Banking division offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional clients. BNP Paribas has 200 years history in Europe and a firm position in Hungary for 30 years.
In its Corporate & Institutional Banking BNP Paribas also enjoys strong positions in the Central Europe region, with branch offices in 5 countries (Hungary, Check Republic, Romania, Bulgaria, Greece), serving 9 countries.
What is the role?
- Act as the first level of control in reviewing, advising and validating on KYC (Know Your Client) due diligence assessment of prospective and existing clients
- Ensures high standard of quality in the KYC files in adherence to the bank’s policies and procedures
- Acts as a subject matter expert to support KYC Due Diligence team
- Ensuring client receives the highest standard KYC experience and orchestrates efficient & effective coordination with all internal teams
- Facilitates and coordinate the full KYC process
- Perform regular routine AML-related tasks.
What we offer?
- Multinational business environment and a friendly atmosphere
- On-the-job training and networking opportunities
- Advance your expertise and grow your career
- Advance your AML & CTF expertise.
- Functional carrier growth path and possibilities for mobility
What qualities do we look for?
- Fluency in English and MS Office
- Enrolment or completed Degree in economics, administration or law
- Effective verbal and written communication.
- Open and inclusive mindset
- Keen attention to details
- Precision and analytic capabilities