- Employment contract
- Standard / Permanent
- Job / Mission
- FINANCE ACCOUNTS ET MANAGEMENT CONTROL
Magyar Cetelem Zrt. is a member of BNP Paribas Group and has been present in Hungary since 1996. BNP Paribas is the second largest financial group in the Eurozone and one of the top 8 largest financial groups in the world.
Specialising in retail consumer lending, we are one of Hungary's leading company in the field of personal financing of purchased products. We work in a modern working environment and our office is easily accessible, located in Eiffel Square next to Nyugati Railway Station. Every day we work to provide our clients with the highest possible level of financial support, with a strong emphasis on the principles of responsible lending.
We are now looking for a member of our Finance department to fill the following position:
- Participating actively in financial and operational planning, forecasting including modelling of the activity
- Preparing actual vs. plan analyses, investigating and following up on significant differences by identifying underlying reasons using inputs from relevant departments
- Conducting regular and ad-hoc business analyses to support business decisions
- Participating in the monthly and annual closing procedure
- University or College degree in economics, accounting, finance
- 1-3 years of experience as a controller in banking industry or financial audit company
- Knowledge of IFRS is an advantage
- Fluency in English and Hungarian
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (in particular Excel and PowerPoint) is a must and data mining tools (SAS and/or SQL) is an advantage
- Results/task orientated with excellent attention to detail and an analytical mindset
- Self-motivated, result-oriented mindset and good team spirit.
If you are interested in this job opportunity at Magyar Cetelem Zrt., please apply by sending us your English CV.
The selected candidate will be asked to provide proof a clear criminal record, as part of our on boarding process.