- Employment contract
- Standard / Permanent
- Job / Mission
- OPERATION PROCESSING
BNP Paribas is a key player in international banking, has a presence in 65 countries, with more than 190,000 employees, including nearly 145,000 in Europe. The Group supports all its customers – individuals, associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs and institutions. BNP Paribas has 200 years history in Europe and a firm position in Hungary for 30 years. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking BNP Paribas also enjoys strong positions in the Central Europe region, with branch offices in five countries (Hungary, Check Republic, Romania, Bulgaria, Greece), serving nine countries. Securities Services Business Line is offering securities and custody services to its institutional investor and financial provider partners.
Our BNP Paribas Hungary Branch’s SSBL is looking for a committed professional for the following position:
Client Service Manager
In permanent full time contract
- Responsible for the oversight of service delivery and the overall client service experience
- Ensure prompt resolution to client complaints and disputes, and efficient response to client requests and queries.
- Review KPI’s and SLA’s
- Lead client due diligence visits and service reviews, contribute to Request for Proposals
- Coordinate the communication with clients on any change in the client documentation and make sure the necessary documents are obtained from all clients
- Contribute to new client onboarding and the monthly invoicing process
- Liaise with Market Specialist and Client Service Managers in France and Operations team in Hungary
- Experience in Relationship and Client Service Management (minimum 2-3 years) with institutional clients in the banking sector
- Fluency in English both written and spoken;
- Excellent MS Office knowledge;
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills;
- Healthy sensitivity towards risk, high sense of responsibility;
- Client-focused attitude;
- Agile mindset, willingness and ability to learn fast.
What we offer:
- a competitive remuneration package and flexible social benefit package
- diverse product portfolio and complex job functions
- being part of a prestigious, ethical and sustainable global company
- working with a diverse team and belonging to an inclusive community
- a stimulating multinational environment in a top quality office, based in Budapest, at the heart of the new downtown, close to Westend city center
- market leading trainings, on-the-job training program
- attention to employee well-being and work-life balance
- flexible working environment, with partial home-office opportunity.
Starting date: October – November 2022